Daily Archives: August 29, 2024

About Myself

by me, On Staten Island Ferry in front of Statue of Liberty My name is Elias Ibrahim and I will talk a little about me. I am from Memphis, TN and I am currently a freshman at Vanderbilt University and I also take astro2110 . I am a Jazz studies Major and my primary instrument […] Continue reading

Posted in Class | Tagged , , | Comments Off on About Myself

My First Blog Post

This is my high school graduation photo. https://www.google.com ^ This is a hyperlink to Google. Continue reading

Posted in Class | Tagged , | Comments Off on My First Blog Post

Considerations of the Grandfather Paradox with the Speed of Light

The Grandfather Paradox The Grandfather Paradox is a concept in theories about time travel. More specifically, the paradox introduces the dilemma that if you were to travel back in time to a point before your grandfather met your grandmother, and you happened to prevent them from meeting (i.e. killing your grandfather), you would, by extension, […] Continue reading

Posted in Class | Tagged , , , | Comments Off on Considerations of the Grandfather Paradox with the Speed of Light

Hello, this is my blog

This is my blog for my astronomy class about the solar system. While there aren’t any black holes in our galaxy, I used to be obsessed with them back in elementary school.

Here is a hyperlink to a website that kind of freaked me out when I was… Continue reading

Posted in Class | Tagged , | Comments Off on Hello, this is my blog