Update: P2P Purchasing Summary Now Includes Open Encumbrance Information
Many users have requested that encumbrance information be made available for open purchase orders – thanks to some excellent work by your colleagues serving on our Oracle Cloud Data Task Force, we have been able to provide this information in the P2P Purchasing Summary report, which is available to all Financial Unit Managers, Approvers and Data Analysts.
A prompt has been added for:
- Purchase Order number (i.e., PO#) – this will allow users to easily search for a specified PO
The following columns have been added to the report:
- Distribution billed amount: this field is the amount billed against the PO, less freight/shipping
- Open encumbrance: calculation of remaining open PO amount
- A grand total has been added to the Purchase Order distribution amount, Distribution billed amount, and Outstanding encumbrance columns; and
- The Program description and Activity description columns were removed, as these are non-specific and do not add any helpful detail to the report.