Purchases, Payments and Shipments during the Winter Break
Complete Preparations for the Winter Break
As discussed in the December 14th P2P user group webinar, users should be preparing for the holiday break by:
- Taking action to approve (or reject, if appropriate) any outstanding invoices so that payments can be processed timely and accurately; and
- Discussing any remaining outstanding procurement or expense needs with your Financial Unit Manager(s) to ensure any urgent transactions will be approved in a timely manner – transactions that are not urgent are advised to be held until after the break.
Package Delivery Schedule: Monday, December 24 through Tuesday, January 1, 2019.
During our Winter Break both FedEx and UPS have been instructed to hold all regular package delivery and pick up services. In the event you have an urgent need to schedule a delivery or pick up during this time, you may contact the appropriate carrier at the following numbers:
- FedEx: 800-463-3339. Use the FedEx tracking number on the package (if available) or the delivery address. Express service packages may be picked at their Express counter located at: 127 Athens Way, Nashville, TN 37228. FedEx will be closed on December 25th and January 1st.
- UPS: 615-299-4673 or 615-299-4674. UPS will be closed on December 25th and January 1st.
- Local suppliers who make deliveries with their own trucks will also hold deliveries for this period of time.
For all other package delivery questions please contact Bob Peabody in Purchasing at 615-322-2754 or email@example.com
Regular package services will resume on Wednesday, January 2, 2019.