Protocol PDF Document (version 1.2): pct
- Create two separate sagittal seed regions (at approx. sagittal slice 76 and 80), one for each side
- Create two separate sagittal ROI regions (lateral to the seed regions) (at approx. coronal slice 73 and 83), one for each side.
- In the region list, check only the left seed region, then run fiber tracking. Based on this output, ROA placement will be clearer.
- Create one ROA region and draw three different regions:
- on a coronal slice anterior to the seed region
- on an axial slice superior to the seed region
- on an axial slice inferior to the seed region
- Check all seed regions and ROA region. Perform fiber tracking.
- Under the tract list, make sure only the desired tract is checked and highlighted in purple. Save region, tract, and density files.