Protocol PDF Document (version 1.2): mcp
- Create two separate coronal seed regions (at approx. coronal slice 111), one on each side, then run fiber tracking. Based on this output, ROA placement will be clearer.
- Create one ROA region and draw two different regions:
- on an axial slice superior to the seed region.
- on an axial slice inferior to the seed region.
- In the region list, check both seed regions and ROA regions. Perform fiber tracking.
- Under the tract list, make sure only the desired tract is checked and highlighted in purple. Save region, tract, and density files.