Protocol PDF Document (version 1.2): AC
- Create one sagittal seed region and draw two separate regions: one on the left side (at approx. sagittal slice 76) and right side (at approx. sagittal slice 80), at the red dot. Then run fiber tracking. Based on this output, ROA placement will be clearer.
- Create one ROA (exclusion) region and draw three different regions:
- on a coronal slice anterior to the seed regions (at approx. coronal slice 48)
- on an axial slice inferior to the seed region
- on an axial slice superior to the seed region
- In the region list, check the seed and ROA regions.Perform fiber tracking.
- Under the tract list, make sure only the desire tract is checked and highlighted in purple. Save regions, tract, and density files.
 It was not necessary to create two separate adjacent seed regions, therefore, one seed region one two different slices will be create.