Protocol PDF Document (version 1.2): tap
- Create two separate axial regions (at approx. axial slice 82), one for each side – select one as a seed and the other as a ROI. Then run fiber tracking. Based on this output, ROA placement will be clearer.
- Create one ROA region and draw two different regions:
- on a coronal slice anterior to the seed regions
- on a coronal slice posterior to the seed regions.
- In the region list, check seed, ROI, and ROA regions. Perform fiber tracking.
- Under the tract list, make sure only the desired tract is checked and highlighted in purple. Save region, tract, and density files.