Protocol PDF Document (version 1.2): scr
- Create two separate axial seed regions (at approx. axial slice 99), one for each side.
- Create one ROA region and draw a sagittal ROA slice at the midline
- In the region list, check only the left seed region, then run fiber tracking. Based on this output, ROA placement will be clearer.
- Using the same ROA file, draw three or more regions:
- on a coronal slice anterior to the seed region
- on a coronal slice posterior to the seed region
- on the same axial slices as the seed region. Cover the entire slice then erase around the seed.
- In the region list, check only the left seed region and ROA regions, then perform fiber tracking. Under the tract list, make sure only the desired left tract is checked and highlighted in purple. Save region, tract, and density files.
- Uncheck the left seed region and check the right seed region and ROA region, then perform fiber tracking. Make sure only the desired right tract is checked and highlighted in purple. Save region, tract, and density files.