- Improving Loop Modeling of the Antibody Complementarity-Determining Region 3 Using Knowledge-Based Restraints. Finn JA, Koehler Leman J, Willis JR, Cisneros A 3rd, Crowe JE Jr, Meiler J. PLoS One. 2016 May 16.
- Long Antibody HCDR3s from HIV-naive donors presented on a PG9 neutralizing antibody background mediate HIV neutralization. Willis JR, Finn JA, Briney B, Sapparapu G, Singh V, King H, LaBranche CC, Montefiori DC, Meiler J, Crowe JE Jr. PNAS. 2016 April 19.
- Vaccine-elicited antibody that neutralizes H5N1 influenza and variants binds the receptor site and polymorphic sites. Winarski KL, Thornburg NJ, Yu Y, Sapparapu G, Crowe JE Jr., Spiller BW. PNAS. 2015 July 28.
- Design of Protein Multi-specificity Using an Independent Sequence Search Reduces the Barrier to Low Energy Sequences. Sevy AM, Jacobs TM, Crowe JE Jr, Meiler J. PLoS Computational Biology. 2015 July 6.
- Redesigned HIV antibodies exhibit enhanced neutralizing potency and breadth. Willis JR, Sapparapu G, Murrell S, Julien JP, Singh V, King HG, Xia Y, Pickens JA, LaBranche CC, Slaughter JC, Montefiori DC, Wilson IA, Meiler J, Crowe JE Jr. Journal of Clinical Investigation. 2015 June.
- Differential accessibility of a rotavirus VP6 epitope in trimers comprising type I, II, or III channels as revealed by binding of a human rotavirus VP6-specific antibody. Aiyegbo MS, Eli IM, Spiller BW, Williams DR, Kim R, Lee DE, Liu T, Li S, Stewart PL, Crowe JE Jr. Journal of Virology. 2014 Jan.