Protocol PDF Document (version 1.2): opt
- Create four sagittal seed regions (at approx. sagittal slice 66, 70, 82, 91) on the orange dot, two on each side, then run fiber tracking. Based on this output, ROA placement will be clearer.
- Create one ROA region and draw four different regions:
- 2-3 regions on an axial slice superior to the seed region
- one on an axial slice inferior to the seed region
- In the region list, check all seed regions and ROA regions. Perform fiber tracking.
- Under the tract list, make sure only the desired tract is checked and highlighted in purple. Save region, tract, and density files.