Protocol PDF Document (version 1.2): bcc
- At the midline, create one sagittal seed region (at approx. sagittal slice 78): the anterior extent lines up with the most posterior part of the genu, whereas the posterior extent lines up with the most anterior part of the splenium. Then run fiber tracking. Based on this output, ROA placement will be clearer.
- Create one ROA region and draw 2-4 different regions:
- on an axial slice inferior to the seed regions (at approx. axial slice 80)
- on a coronal slice posterior to the seed region (at approx. coronal slice 119)
- on coronal slices inferior to the seed regions to control leakage into the fornix area.
- In the region list, check the seed region and ROA region, then perform fiber tracking.
- Under the tract list, make sure the desired tract is checked and highlighted in purple. Save region, tract, and density files.